16 February 2019

Isaac C. Garrett Married Nancy Bridger


Source
Date of Bond: 17 February 1880

From old news... I C Garrett m. ..Bridger:

Fragments From An Old File  (News Article)
Date: 1921-02-24; Paper: Jonesboro Daily Tribune
[Source]

The Garrett/Bridger marriage resulted in this (from my blog post, The Last Of The Twelve: Lorenzo Dow Hickey):


There is a memoir online written by Judy, a descendant of Lorenzo Dow Hickey's granddaughter Sybil (Hickey) Berry. Judy, has a collateral ancestor (Nancy Bridger) who was married to one of my collateral ancestors (Isaac Garrett). Judy's great-great grandfather, Lorenzo Dow Hickey (subject of this post), lived in Lapeer County, Michigan, where many of my paternal relatives lived. Judy's great-grandfather, Lorenzo Dow Hickey, Jr., moved from Michigan to Craighead Co., Arkansas, where he lived amongst my maternal ancestors (Garretts & Johnsons).



No comments: