09 June 2012

James Pittullo, Esq., Married Ann Drysdale In Scotland

Ann Drysdale was the second wife of my 4 times great-grandfather, James Patillo.  In 1808 their marriage was announced in The Scots magazine and Edinburgh literary miscellany, Volume 70, Part 1.


April 18 At Haddington, James Pittullo, Esq. of Renton Hall*, to Miss Ann Drysdale, daughter of the late Mr James Drysdale, of Glasgow.

*In Morham, East Lothian, Scotland; Renton Hall, Scotland.  Details of Morham, here. 

My descent is through his first wife Mary Samuel/Samwell.  He also married Mahala Cottan, whom he divorced in Illinois.

James Patillo was buried in Old Cass Cemetery in Grant Co., Wisconsin.


2 comments:

Jacqi Stevens said...

Cathy, I just found your blog through Gini Webb's article about you on GeneaBloggers. The write-up looked interesting...I'm looking forward to reading more!

PalmsRV said...

Thanks, Jacqi, for reading and thanks again to Gini for featuring my blog!

Cathy @ palmsrv