08 December 2011

Who Was Sarah Weatherwax?

Sarah Weatherwax, identified as a niece in James Richmond's will at Walworth Co., Wisconsin, has been a brick wall in my research (although I have not devoted a lot of time to her). My 3rd great-grandfather, Thomas P. Richmond, was James' brother. So was Sarah his (Thomas's) niece too? Whose daughter was she? Was Weatherwax her maiden or married name? Was Sarah James' niece through his wife's side of the family? James may have been married to Thomas's sister-in-law (his wife Laura's sister), Lorenza Backus, so discovering more about Sarah Weatherwax may be important to my research either way.

Who Was Sarah Weatherwax?

2 comments:

Linda said...

I believe Sarah Weatherwax was the daughter of Elijah Worthington Garvitt and Harriet Richmond.

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.