10 January 2010

Happy 101 Award - Thanks!

Dr. Bill of "Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories," has honored "Detour Through History" with the Happy 101 award and "Graveyard Rabbit of Sandusky Bay has bestowed the same honor upon my "In Deeds." blog. Thanks!

With the acceptance of the Happy 101 award, I need to list 10 things that make me happy and nominate 10 other deserving blogs.

Ten things that make me happy:

1. Traveling full time in the RV with my husband, Jim.

2. Being proud of my daughter, who leads an exemplary life (as well as my son-in-law).

3. My two grandkids (let me tell you about my grandchildren!).

4. Having a healthy 57 years and counting.

5. A variety of friends.

6. Exploring various repositories across the country, including libraries, archives, and government offices.

7. Reading histories and mysteries.

8. Comfort foods.

9. The Internet.

10. Being a citizen of the United States of America.


Ten blogs to whom I would like to pass the "Happy 101 Award:"


Apple's Tree

Granny's Genealogy

We Tree

Olive Tree Genealogy Blog

Jan's Family Blog

Roots'n'Leaves

Before My Time

Ancestor Hunting


Moore History - Deep In The Heart of Texas

A Photo A Week For 2010

2 comments:

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

Thanks!

I think my husband and I would kill each other if traveled in an RV but we still talk about doing it someday. I'm glad that it works for you.

PalmsRV said...

You're welcome Apple.

Our RV is parked in Michigan for most of the summer -- hope you get to Michigan for your research this year.

Cathy