08 November 2012

Company "B" Marker

This tablet marks the camp where COMPANY B 
Third Regiment Ohio National Guard (148th Inf.
Entered the service of our country in the World War.  
June 2 -- August 14, 1917

Erected by the American Legion 
Auxiliary Unit of Geo. Geltige Post No. 6
Nov. 11, 1925

Probably near Springfield, Ohio

No comments: