Dr. Bill of "Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories," has honored "Detour Through History" with the Happy 101 award and "Graveyard Rabbit of Sandusky Bay has bestowed the same honor upon my "In Deeds." blog. Thanks!
With the acceptance of the Happy 101 award, I need to list 10 things that make me happy and nominate 10 other deserving blogs.
Ten things that make me happy:
1. Traveling full time in the RV with my husband, Jim.
2. Being proud of my daughter, who leads an exemplary life (as well as my son-in-law).
3. My two grandkids (let me tell you about my grandchildren!).
4. Having a healthy 57 years and counting.
5. A variety of friends.
6. Exploring various repositories across the country, including libraries, archives, and government offices.
7. Reading histories and mysteries.
8. Comfort foods.
9. The Internet.
10. Being a citizen of the United States of America.
Ten blogs to whom I would like to pass the "Happy 101 Award:"
Olive Tree Genealogy Blog
Jan's Family Blog
Before My Time
Moore History - Deep In The Heart of Texas
A Photo A Week For 2010