24 November 2008

Meme - Eight Things About Me

Eight Things About Me ...

The rules for this meme are:
  1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
  2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  3. A the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
  4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
I was tagged by Jessica on my "In Deeds" blog:

1. My husband, Jim, and I travel full time in our motorhome RV and are presently near San Antonio, TX

2. I have one daughter, one son-in-law and two grandchildren

3. Graduated from Wayne State University (Detroit, MI)

4. Watch the stock market

5. Alternate reading mysteries and history (recently finished Deadlock by Sara Paretsky and The Raven by Marquis James)

6. I'm a baseball fan

7. Obtained a passport for the first time last summer

8. Oldest of 8 children

Haven't tagged anyone yet, but wanted to get this posted.


No comments: